The Sissonville VFD has began selling Raffle Tickets for a 2008 Yamaha Rhino, two guns and a Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License. Prize information is as follows:
Tickets are $10.00 each and can be purchased from any Sissonville VFD Member, by Mail, or Online with a Credit Card.
- 1st Prize: 2008 Yamaha Rhino & Trailer
- 2nd Prize: 700 Remington 30-06 with Scope and Remington 12ga Turkey Gun
- 3rd Prize: Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License
Sissonville Volunteer Fire Department
Attn: Raffle 2008
P.O. Box 13096
Sissonville, WV 25360
Raffle Rules and Regulations:
- Raffle will be held September 20, 2008 at 2:00 pm
- Raffle Tickets will be sold at 10.00 dollars a piece. Raffle subject to sell at a minimum 1500 tickets.
- Any unsold tickets become property of Sissonville VFD
- Some prizes may require payment of Federal and State income taxes before the receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner.
- All ticket holders agree to hold harmless the Sissonville VFD, all other persons, organizations, and/or businesses sponsoring and/or participating in the 2008 Raffle from the possession or use of any prizes.
- Contestants can choose between West Virginia lifetime hunting and fishing license or the same amount in cash.
- Fire department members and their immediate household member are not allowed to purchase raffle tickets.
- Winners have 30-days to claim prizes from the day of the drawing at sponsors place of business, or prizes will be forfeited to the Sissonville VFD. All firearm winners will be subject to a background check.
- All winner's names and winning ticket numbers will be posted on the Sissonville VFD website at www.station26.org and at the Sissonville VFD fire station
- NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. However, it is the ticket holders responsibility to check winning numbers via Sissonville VFD website and/or at the Sissonville VFD fire station.
- The Sissonville VFD sales tickets on a first come first serve basis and will randomly distribute all tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to return bottom ticket stub to the Sissonville VFD.
- Mail orders are accepted. Mail orders: send check or money order to Sissonville VFD, PO Box 13096, Sissonville, WV 25360.
- Identification is required before prizes can be awarded
- Fire department members are responsible for the tickets and profit of the tickets they are selling. If any thing shall happen to either the tickets or the profit that member will be held accountable
- Every Monday the fire department members are to bring the tickets or profit from the tickets to drill so the raffle committee can account for them.
- No member shall have more then 20 tickets at one time unless approved by either the board of directors or raffle board.